Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Manchh.co! These Terms & Conditions govern your use of our online news portal and related services. Please read these terms carefully before accessing or using Manchh.co. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, you may not access or use our services.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using Manchh.co, you affirm that you are of legal age and have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms & Conditions. If you are accessing or using our services on behalf of an organization or entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that organization or entity to these terms.
- Content and Intellectual Property Rights Manchh.co provides news articles, opinions, and other content for informational purposes only. All content on our website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, or exploit any content from Manchh.co without prior written permission from us.
- User Conduct When using Manchh.co, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct: a. You will not use our website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that violates these Terms & Conditions. b. You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. c. You will not interfere with the operation of Manchh.co, including but not limited to introducing viruses, Trojans, or other malicious code. d. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of Manchh.co, its servers, or any other systems or networks connected to our services. e. You will not engage in any activity that could disrupt or interfere with the proper functioning of Manchh.co or the experience of other users.
- Third-Party Websites and Content Manchh.co may contain links to third-party websites or display content from third parties. These links and content are provided for your convenience only, and we do not endorse or have control over them. We are not responsible for the accuracy, legality, or safety of any third-party websites or content.
- Termination We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to Manchh.co, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice, for any reason or no reason at all. Upon termination, all rights granted to you under these Terms & Conditions will cease immediately.
- Limitation of Liability Manchh.co and its owners, employees, agents, or affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our services. This includes but is not limited to damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Changes to the Terms & Conditions We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically for any changes. By continuing to use Manchh.co after any modifications, you agree to be bound by the updated terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us.